Polaris Vinyl Siding Featuring Neopor® Thermal Insulation
Neopor provides up to 20% more insulating value than standard EPS, allowing for more energy savings with the same amount of material.
Make your home more energy efficient with Neopor Thermal Insulation.
While vinyl siding offers many options to make your home more beautiful, adding contoured Neopor thermal insulation to the siding panel provides additional value and options that were never possible with traditional vinyl.
Neopor Thermal Insulation contains high-purity graphite particles which reflect radiant heat, significantly improving insulation capacity compared to traditional EPS insulation. Neopor wraps your home in an energy saving blanket of insulation, keeping heat inside in the winter and outside in the summer.
Features and Benefits
- Provides additional support to the siding panel, maintaining a perfectly straight appearance over time.
- Eliminates waving, sagging, shifting and warping associated with traditional vinyl siding.
- Significantly improves durability by eliminating the hollow void behind vinyl siding, serving as a shock absorber against impact.
- Manages moisture with a permeability rating of up to 3.5, helping protect your home from mold and moisture damage.
- Deters termite infestation with a built-in termite control agent.
- Protected by transferable, Lifetime Limited Warranty, one of the strongest in the industry.