Everlast® Siding is the most advanced composite siding and trim products on the market, produced by combining inorganic minerals, polymer resins, and acrylic. Everlast provides a natural look, more durability, and low-maintenance for end users.
The Everlast® Composite Siding program includes two reveal sizes: 6-7/8″ and 4-1/2″. These composite siding planks are available in 14 deep, rich colors in 12′ lengths. The proprietary formulation starts with a resilient polymer base combined with an inorganic mineral for long-lasting durability. The acrylic finish is co-extruded with a UV-stable color cap that has outstanding fade-resistance.
Stackable installation provides a fast, smooth, and secure application. Stack it, Slide it, and Butt it together! Free-floating planks utilize a bracket system to keep seams neatly together.
- Never needs painting or caulking
- Superior dimensional stability
- Minimal expansion and contraction
- EZNail® hammer guide speeds installation
- EZStack installation lets one person install quickly
- Doesn’t require expensive, proprietary accessories – pocketed trim required
- Acrylic capstock is bonded to a mineral-ﬁlled substrate
- Low-gloss acrylic capstock provides UV protection and outstanding fade resistance
- Backed by a residential industry-best Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Will not support combustion
- Superior wind, hail, and impact resistance
- Panels butt together for a natural, wood siding appearance
- Water resistant
- Free ﬂoating bracket system keeps seams together
- Less than half the weight of ﬁber cement siding
- Available premium color-matched trim or matte white cellular PVC trim
Brochure – Everlast Advanced Composite Siding
to go full screen and again to return
You can also use the “Esc” key to return
Choose ‘Easy Windows and Siding’ for top quality siding and expert installation.
At Easy Windows and Siding, we are extremely proud of the quality of our installations. We exclusively use in-house factory trained and certified installers who always perform all installation work ourselves. In addition, we offer a Lifetime Labor & Workmanship Warranty to ensure that you’re satisfied with the finished product.