HEARTTECH SUPER POLYMER SIDING
Rated a #1 Siding Best Buy HeartTech vinyl siding offers real value while giving your home the beauty, style and maintenance-free exterior you need for today's busy lifestyle.
Give Your Home Lasting Curb Appeal
From the soft hues of Birchwood -- a color in our Lifestyle Collection -- to the warm rich tones of Canyon in our Signature Collection, we offer HeartTech siding in 30 colors. Our #1 Rated HeartTech line of Super Polymer Siding is formulated to withstand a series of stringent tests* that ensure color richness and beauty is maintained over many years of harsh exposure.
Durability to Sustainability
HeartTech vinyl siding is manufactured with a double ply windload nailing hem that significantly improves the tear resistance under high windloads. To meet today's environmental challenges, HeartTech vinyl siding is engineered for sustainability and durability. HeartTech vinyl siding offers high ownership value with its long service life, third-party certification, wind, water, insect and chemical resistance, color retention and low maintenance.
Industry-best Quality: Engineered Into Every Product We Make
HeartTech vinyl siding is produced with the finest high-grade raw materials, Tri-Pigment Reflective Technology, Weather Barrier Shield with SPX-2000 UV Blocker, and Color-Keeper™ Anti-Fade Protection... this is what makes ProVia's siding stand out from the competition.
We guarantee our Super Polymer Siding will resist fading, chalking, cracking, peeling, thermal expansion and contraction -- and we back it with a Lifetime Plus Limited Warranty.
*Color retention testing is based on ASTM D6864 or D7251 testing standards and the VSI Product Certification Program through validation by an accredited independent quality control agency.
HEARTTECH SUPER POLYMER SIDING
HeartTech vinyl siding utilizes the finest high-grade raw materials in precisely formulated blends to deliver outstanding beauty, protection and performance. Our Super Polymer formulation resists fading, cracking, and thermal expansion and contraction.
Both our HeartTech double lap siding and double Dutch lap siding are manufactured with a double ply windload nailing hem that improves tear resistance under high windloads.
Please Click on a Thumbnail Below to View Larger.
- Oak woodgrain impression provides the custom look of natural wood
- .044" vinyl thickness
- Vinyl siding profiles: 4-inch double lap, 4-inch double Dutch lap, 5-inch double lap, 5-inch double Dutch lap
- 30 Colors
- Manufactured with ProVia’s Super Polymer formulation
- Features a double ply nailing hem
- Provides high windload performance (230 mph) -- Windload testing is based upon ASTM 5206 testing and the results are reported per ASTM 3679 section 5.11.
- Meets Florida Building Code FL#1712.6
- Includes Tri-Pigment Reflective Technology to ensure color saturation, reduce scratches and reflect heat away from exterior walls
- Developed with anti-weathering materials, including SPX-2000 UV Blocker
- 5⁄8" butt height
- Features a wood grain impression with a natural patina finish
- .044" overall siding system thickness
- Low maintenance, wash with mild soap and garden hose
- Lifetime Plus Limited Warranty